Frontend Engineer (m/f/x)
EOMAP develops and markets sophisticated mapping and software products and online solutions for monitoring coastal and inland waters with satellite data. Our customers include environmental authorities worldwide, international organizations such as the UN, companies from the offshore industry, and space agencies.
EOMAP is experiencing rapid growth, and we are currently looking to expand our IT Team with more engineers.
We are looking for a Frontend Engineer (m/f/x) to join our motivated team at our headquarters in Seefeld near Munich.
About the role:
- Development of interactive web applications for visualization and analysis of environmental data
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Interest in UX/UI with a sense for intuitive design
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Experience in software design and development with a focus on web-service environments
- Understanding one or more of the following libraries and frameworks, such as VueJS, ReactJS, or similar frameworks
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in the geospatial industry is a plus
- Language skills: English and German
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- An inspiring international team and a productive environment in one of the most excellent regions near Munich
- Competitive salary package
- Space for creativity with flat hierarchies
Continuous open position, see www.eomap.com/jobs
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to send us your application either in English or German.