Why working at EOMAP Headquarters in Seefeld?
- Take up fascinating tasks in the dynamic field of Earth Observation
- Work on Data Science at its best with promising perspectives
- Crosslink technical innovation with economical needs
- Be part of sustainable solutions for our planet
- Join international teams at the forefront of research and innovation
- Feel a high level of flexibility and trust in the capabilities of each team member
- Benefit from an attractive salary above average
- Find colleagues with plenty of team spirit and a good sense of humour
- Enjoy a “New Work” environment, near Munich, the Alps and various lakes
- Castle Seefeld offers a „Biergarten“ and a park downstairs plus the lake in walking distance
Read more about us in the Industry Profile of the eoMAG.
Should I apply, and how will be the procedure?
We encourage specialists with remarkable team player’s spirit, dedicated commitment to her/his role and an initial understanding of EOMAP’s positioning. You should apply if you bring along outstanding individual strengths, e.g. excellent analytical, geospatial or software development capabilities. We particularly welcome committed service and communication champions. Mandatory languages are both English and German at level B2.
You will receive first feedback to your application within 1 – 2 weeks. With our positive reply, we will ask you to meet online, followed by an invitation to EOMAP HQ in Seefeld (via train preferably). Positions can be staffed on short or mid-term basis.
How should I apply?
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can keep the cover letter as short as you like. We love to understand your motivation to apply, any personal strengths relevant for the work at EOMAP, and your qualifications to enrich our team in Germany / at EOMAP HQ in Seefeld. Kindly include your earliest date to start. A capability summary is welcome, which will allow us to identify your major strengths, preferences and relevant professional experience. We recommend to attach recent work references and/or latest university certificates (don’t worry we don’t overestimate grades).