Geospatial Manager – m/w/d
Place of Work: EOMAP HQ in Seefeld near Munich
About your role
- (Lead) Management of various geospatial projects in the field of environmental mapping and monitoring
- Continuous advancement of sales processes / lead management
- You have +3 years experience in managing international projects.
- By work experience and studies of Geography, Remote Sensing or Geo Sciences you have become familiar with the Earth Observation and Geo data markets.
- As a team player you are not only used to being pro-active, but also know what “accountable” means in practice.
- You have a strong focus on sales and customer-orientation.
- Your English and German skills are advanced
- You are passionate about aquatic environments.
What we offer
- Exciting challenges related to environment and water
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- An inspiring international team and work environment in one of the most beautiful regions near Munich
- A competitive salary package
- Space for creativity with flat hierarchies
Continuously open position. As long as it is online here, we’d be happy to hear from you.
Interested? – Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
English or German – both is fine for us.