We cordially invite all registered SDB-Online users to the webinar “Bathymetry from the Comfort of your Desk” on 28 July, 2022.
Learn more about the new WebApp for Satellite-Derived Bathymetry (SDB). This webinar is a user-focused “How To” supporting you to create high-res bathymetry grids for shallow waters – in three simple steps.
Your key takeaways:
- A brief introduction to SDB-Online
- How to define your Area of Interest (AOI)
- How to pick relevant satellite imagery
- Additional services to choose from + advancements to come
- Do’s and Don’ts for best outcomes
- Answers to your individual questions
Mona Reithmeier – product lead SDB-Online at EOMAP – will walk you through the WebApp. Our COO, Knut Hartmann will lead the Q & A session.
The webinar will start at 11 am CEST and be hosted by Zoom.
Please get registered (for free) in order to receive the registration link for the webinar. – Thank you!